IV Nutritional & Ozone Therapy
IV Nutritional Therapy involves administering key vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and amino acids directly into the body to quickly improve mood, energy, and overall wellness.
IV Ozone therapy, otherwise known as Major Auto Hemotherapy, involves delivering ozone directly into the body to improve oxygenation of tissues, treat chronic infections, and support energy levels. It has multiple indications and is considered safe. IV therapy formulas can be customized to meet each individual's nutritional needs and can support performance at many levels including sports, brain function, and mood enhancement.
Common Conditions Treated
- Sports Recovery & Performance
- Chronic Fatigue and Viral Infections
- Headaches, Pain & Injuries
- Stress/ Anxiety/ Depression
- Premature Aging and Other Skin, Nail, and Hair Problems
- Hormone Imbalances and Thyroid Disorders
- Digestive Disorders/ Malabsorption
- High Blood Pressure
- Asthma & Allergies
- Colds & Flus
I came to Dr. Herman in desperation for relief. I had struggled with food allergies and debilitating digestive issues for years, with no success from various doctors. Dr. Herman compassionately listened to my story, and agreed to help me however she could. She ran not only did research on what could possibly be causing my illness, but also worked with me to develop a plan to get back to a healthy place. I now feel healthy and happy, and I could not have done that without Dr. Herman.
- LK, Graduate Student
CLICK ON QUESTIONS TO SEE ANSWERS.
IV NUTRITIONAL THERAPY
- Energy Burst
- Hangover Recovery
- Immune and Wellness
- Brain Boosst
- Athletic Repairand Recovery
- Sports Performanc
- Anti-anxiety and Mood boost
- Weight Loss
- Anti-aging and Skin support
- Hormone Balance
- Ozone stimulates the production of immune cells and helps balance the immune system
- Ozone kills bacteria, fungi, mold, and viruses
- Ozone activates anti-cancer processes in the body
- Ozone makes red blood cells more elastic and flexible
- Ozone improves energy utilization and production in your body.