We’re open for business and scheduling for all appointment types! Our patients’ safety and health are our #1 concern. We will keep this page updated as to the steps we are taking to minimize the risk of unintentional spread or contraction of the coronavirus at our healthcare facility, while continuing to follow government and health authority recommendations. If you have any questions prior to your visit, please don’t hesitate to call our front desk, 503.232.5653.
- All of our providers offer telemedicine appointments, at least for initial (non-procedural) visits, which you can schedule online.
- We encourage telemedicine appointments when possible, particularly for visits involving lab reviews, nutritional counseling and/or new patient visits to establish care.
- If you have any symptoms consistent with Covid-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, nausea and/or diarrhea) you can not be seen in-person but your provider will be happy to transition your appointment to a telemedicine visit.
- Covid Testing at FoRM: We are currently offering Covid 19 antibody testing for those wanting confirmation on past infection and can provide guidance on how to test for current infection (viral testing), though we are not running viral testing in office. An office visit is required if you are looking for individualized advice on testing.
What we’re doing to ensure patient safety while visiting the clinic:
- Covid questionnaires to be completed by every patient/client prior to appointment.
- Masks are required to enter the building and should remain on for your entire stay, except for rare cases of exemption.
- Remote check-in capabilities via text for those who prefer to wait in their car prior to appointments.
- Temperature screens at check-in.
- Socially-distanced waiting room, with reduced patient flow in & out of the clinic.
- Hand sanitization upon entry into treatment rooms.
- Increased sanitization of surfaces between appointments.
Online Covid Resources:
- Comprehensive Covid Resource: https://www.testing.com/
- Oregon Covid Resource: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
- Testing in Oregon: https://www.ohsu.edu/health/coronavirus-resources#section-939181